Pages

Doubtful mind

I really wonder how our mind grows
till an age there is no sense and sensibility
Things totally changed
ever since my mind developed,
i have had an improved level of intellect
i started thinking over things cuz i was able to judge and justify
since then the debate within me about myself has been going on
i never liked people being judgemental about me,
their comments always made a huge impact on me
they made me conscious, they made me change..
that is another thing i hated
ever since ive got brains enough to think
alot has changed....
now i wonder upon the misty past
try to wipe the window pane to see clear
still cannot see what was it then
how was it then
was i happy???
or am i happy now...
i know it wont change back to what it was
though must have been good
whatever be the case..
i know i do believe in fate
and whatever be the change
my instincts tell me they were for good
hence, it will be
if it were for bad
it would have been difficult to accept.
but still i dont know why
i wish things could remain the same

No comments:

Post a Comment